Growth of Easypack POP Display Necessitates the Installation of Another Four Colour Printing Press
A second four colour press was installed in August at Easypack POP Displays’ site in Suffolk (part of the Fencor Packaging Group) due to the increasing demand of its customers. Growth of the Group over the past three years has seen turnover rise to £20 million to date with far more anticpated and expected.
The new, high–tech, large format HP press was installed in plenty of time for the forthcoming festive season and offers some excellent benefits and possibilities for existing, and new, customers alike;
- Increased productivity and flexibility for customers.
- Print on demand, faster speed to market, avoidance of expensive packaging write offs.
- Faster turnaround, multi-sheet loading, less wastage.
- Far less chipping and cracking of inks
- Much better adhesion to multiple substrates including plastics.
- Inks that meet the stringent Greenguard certification, a standard safe for use in schools.
The new press is part of a £2 million investment programme implemented over the past two years and enhances the existing comprehensive options used by clients such as litho, screen, flexo and digital printing and is perfect for;
- High end products
- Quality, full colour mock-ups
- Runs that don’t justify the set up costs of litho
- Clients with variable data requirements, such as regional variation, multi-site needs or different languages.
- Superiority in all key areas of digital print – quality, speed, accuracy, control and flexibility.
Business Development Director Chris Hall said “It’s an exciting time for the Group. The strategy we’re following, coupled with a great deal of hard work by the team means that the business is growing strongly and at a controllable pace in line with our plan. Focus on our customers objectives, a refusal to compromise on quality or service and the ability to be an integral part of our clients’ growth plans mean we are going from strength to strength.”